Tasty Recipes may not function properly when used in conjunction with the following plugins:
- Sovrn Related Posts - this is an extremely old plugin that should be replaced with something else
- Visual Composer - this content builder does not allow the print pages to display properly if the recipe is added within the VC shortcodes. It may function properly if the recipe is added outside of the VC shortcodes.
- Site Origin Page Builder - this plugin seems to break the TinyMCE feature. Because the rich preview doesn't display, it's not possible to edit the recipe after it's been inserted.
- Elementor Page Builder - Although, Tasty Recipes doesn't work with Elementor, you may be able to use them alongside each other, just not with each other. You can use Elementor to build out your more complex pages, but then use the regular post editor (either the WordPress Classic editor or the new Block editor) for your more standard content, like blog posts.
- EasyAzon - not necessarily a conflict, but EasyAzon won't populate links inside Tasty Recipes. Your links will still work elsewhere on the page, though.
- Divi Theme - see here.