Sometimes, your plugins page may request you to enter a valid license key even though your current license key is still active. There is a simple fix!
- Go to your plugins page, then click the "Remove license" button on the line for your Tasty plugin producing the error message.
- Once you've removed the license key, save the changes.
- Then, try adding your license again. Here's how to remove your license key, if you're unsure.
After that, try clearing your cache in 2 different places.
- Clear your WordPress Dashboard cache. Not sure where to start? WP Beginner can get you started!
- Clear your web browser cache.
There may be a small, transient delay of time between reapplying the license key and when the system acknowledges it. Sometimes, it's instant but other times, it may take a couple of hours.
If after trying these suggestions, please reach out to us for additional assistance. 🙂