Tasty Pins may not function properly when used in conjunction with the following plugins or themes:
- Thrive Architect - Because this theme drastically changes the way content is laid out on the page, hidden pins may not work. Additionally, none of the Tasty Pins' text gets passed to the image meaning that the Pinterest descriptions and other text will not show up on pins in Pinterest.
- Visual Composer - Because this theme drastically changes the way content is laid out on the page, hidden pins may not work.
- Elementor Page Builder - Although Tasty Pins doesn't work with Elementor, you may be able to use them alongside each other, just not with each other. You can use Elementor to build out your more complex pages, but then use the regular post editor (either the WordPress Classic editor or the new Block editor) for your more standard content, like blog posts.
- Divi theme - see here.
- Schema Premium - Prevents Pinterest text (like the descriptions) from being populated when pinned.
- WooCommerce - the fundamental way WooCommerce uses images doesn't work with Tasty Pins, Pinterest's default hover button, or even the Tailwind default hover button. It can block pinning images directly from a post.
- OptimizePress - Prevents all hidden images from pinning.