Tasty Pins may not function properly when used in conjunction with the following plugins or themes:
- Thrive Architect - Because this theme drastically changes the way content is laid out on the page, hidden pins may not work. Additionally, none of the Tasty Pins' text gets passed to the image meaning that the Pinterest descriptions and other text will not show up on pins in Pinterest.
- Visual Composer - Because this theme drastically changes the way content is laid out on the page, hidden pins may not work.
- Divi theme - see here.
- Schema Premium - Prevents Pinterest text (like the descriptions) from being populated when pinned.
- WooCommerce - the fundamental way WooCommerce uses images doesn't work with Tasty Pins, Pinterest's default hover button, or even the Tailwind default hover button. It can block pinning images directly from a post.
- OptimizePress - Prevents all hidden images from pinning.