If you would rather not use the built-in hover button functionality that comes with Tasty Pins, you can disable it by adding a short code snippet to your theme
Log in to your WordPress dashboard, then select Appearance -> Editor. Click "I Understand" in the prompt that appears. Make sure your theme is selected in the top-right, then select Theme Functions (functions.php).
Scroll all the way to the bottom of the file, then paste the following into the bottom of the file:
* Disable Tasty Pins Pinterest image hover button.
remove_action( 'wp_head', array( 'Tasty_Pins\Frontend', 'action_wp_head_print_pinit_js' ) );
Click "Update File" and the button should stop appearing on your images.
Keep in mind...
The Tasty Pins hover button uses the default Pinterest hover button functionality. Benefits of using the default Pinterest save button are as follows:
- Duplicate buttons don't show when the user has the Pinterest browser extension installed
- You can be sure that the button uses the most up-to-date code and recommendations from Pinterest
- Pinterest optimizes their save buttons for user interaction - potential for more pins
- No conflicts with the alt text and the Pinterest text
If you are using another hover button and you feel that the above are important, you may want to check with your current hover button developer to make sure they use the default Pinterest hover button.